Friday, April 9, 2010

THOUSAND RED ANTS

Hi I was very happy just now cuz i ks-ed my sister by rushing into the toilet first to bathe :)
anyway recently i've been trying to wash my face regularly cuz i've received quite a lot of negative comments about the state of my face :(
now it just looks like my face is too sweet, that's why a lot of red ants crawling around on my face i think stacy will like my face cus she likes polka dots.

i think it's because I'M STRESSED
CRYING OUT FOR HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
don't put me on mute, listen to my cries :'(


oh anyway i don't have the energy to charge my phone anymore and anyway i only have 360 free messages and 100 minz free talk time like no free incoming so please refrain from texting/calling me hahahaha i'm trying to live without my phone which is very possible and attainable.

almost forgot that i have my napfa test tmr!!!! ok actually there's no need for so many exclamation marks, napfa isnt that important. i hope my big tummy wont stop me from getting an A for my sit-up. argh shit. but i'm glad that i won't have to travel to school myself which i havent been doing so for quite a long time cus i've such an awesome mummy/driver. ohehehehee.

i realise that my sentence got no punctuations and i tend to go on and on and on without pausing haha my sentences are too complex and complicated for you to decode and understand i hope fernandez won't scold me she's super funny i love like her

pt made:save my face