Friday, April 16, 2010

;) LENGTHY POST BEWARE


anyw, i realised quite long ago that my life is basically just a cycle. every day is pretty much the same except that there might be sparkles and badshit on some days. but concerts will allow colour troops to invade my originally dark and dull life. ohohoh talking about invading, just now a flying bug(don't know whether it's a bee or shit) attempted to invade me then i freaked out and ran out of the bathroom(not naked though).

my bed is seducing me cuz it's half naked and oozing with sexiness..but i'm going to win this battle and not submit to this gorgeous but cunning little devil. oh btw my bed is wearing some winnie-the-pooh-holding-on-to-a-balloon shirt so that might explain my love&obsession for balloons in the air, oh what a ~mind controlling~ evil thing. oh bed i love you but i'm going to stay up till 12 just to say happy birthday before i sleep how sweet